Flush Fat With This Refreshing Green Detox Drink

This time of year, we all are thinking about doing what we can to flush some fat out of our systems. After the holidays, I realized I had indulged in a few extra sweets that I shouldn’t have eaten. When it is cold outside, it is also much easier for me to make bad dietary choices.

This fat flush drink is the answer. It is so simple to make and easy to digest. I make sure to drink this mix every day for at least two weeks. It makes me feel less bloated. Plus, the added water helps flush out extra toxins that have built up in my system.


Green tea is well known to aid fat loss. And the benefits don’t end there. It also helps boost the metabolism, reduce inflammation and strengthen the immune system. Limes are loaded up with antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and the mint helps with bloating. Give this fat flush a shot!

Fat Flush Ingredients


  • -24 oz filtered water
  • -1 lime
  • -2 green tea bags ( I like my tea strong, use 1 if you want it lighter)
  • -1/2 cup mint leaves


Equipment:

-1 large mason jar

Instructions

1. Gather ingredients and a large mason jar.
2. Fill the mason jar with the filtered water and add the tea bags. This works best if you use cold brew tea bags.
3. Allow it to sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. Cut up the lime.
5. Chop the mint and measure out 1/3 cup.
6. Now that the water has been in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, take out the tea bags and discard them.
7. Add the lime and mint.
8. Place lid on the jar and put it back in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes.

Drink this fat flush once a day for a couple of weeks for a good detox.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel